Your Cart

  • Your cart is empty



If you've never purchased a sound suppressor (aka, silencer), or other NFA item, you may be intimidated by the process.

The purpose of this page is to clarify exactly how the NFA process works.

Have you been researching how to buy a silencer, short barrel rifle (SBR), short barrel shotgun (SBS), or machine gun online?  Are you feeling a bit confused?

There is so much conflicting and outdated information that it seems overwhelming to even think about diving in to begin the process.

Fortunately, buying an NFA item (such as a silencer) is a simple process that generally requires less paperwork than you would expect.

Additionally, many people are still under the mistaken impression that they need a Class 3 license in order to own a suppressor. Thankfully, this is NOT true. If you live in a state where suppressor ownership is legal (and you may legally purchase a firearm), then you can buy a suppressor. 

Not sure about your state? Check out this list for info on each state. 

Ready? Does this sound like something that you're intrested in? If so then the first step to the process to getting your silencer is picking out which one you want. Below are many of the most popular ones on the market today.

Don't know which one to get? If it's your first time buying a suppressor then this can be overwhelming, so if you need help choosing the right product or have any other questions then give us a call at 704-564-5451 and we will be happy to walk you through the process.

Already know which suppressor(s) you want? If you already know know which item you want then go ahead and buy it below. Once your suppressor has been purchased we will contact you to get your information needed for us to prepare your paperwork and discuss the last step of the process. 

A couple things you should know:

Each NFA item such as a silencer, short barrel rifle (SBR), short barrel shotgun (SBS), or machine gun requires a $200 Tax Stamp that is paid to the Bureau of Alchol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosive (more commonly known as the ATF) at the time your paperwork is submitted.

There is $100 fee for us to prepare your paperwork and do the transfer of the suppressor into your name so that you can legally own it. 

There is a wait time from the time that your paperwork is submitted to the ATF until the time is processed and you are able to take your suppressor home with you. The current wait times can be seen here.