PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE
It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased online may picked up in person or shipped to another FFL (gun store) near you. We may contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s). The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before purchase but this is not required.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
If you are not satisfied with your purchase or would like to cancel your order, please contact us within 10 business days of purchase. For items that are eligible for returns the customer is responsible for a 15% restocking fee as well as shipping fees. The return process is specific for different items and therefore all returns are processed individually on a case by case basis, in some cases customers may only be offered store credit that can be used online. To start a return please email you order number with the item(s) that you would like to return and the reason for the return to Sales@CarolinaFirearms.com. You will usually receive a response the same business day.
Sales on the following items are final:
- Special orders.
- Products sold "as is" or "used" or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- NFA items.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights and optics.
Used firearms may not be returned. All sales are final. Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer's box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from a distributor warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 - 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking information is automatically sent to you as soon as your shipment is received by the shipping carrier, also please check your spam/junk mail folder if it is not received before contacting us about your order status.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Online inventory changes everyhour, every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will refund the payment for the order.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
LAYAWAY PLAN: Terms & Conditions
- There are no additional fees for starting a layaway plan.
- 30% downpayment is required at the time of purchase, which holds the item for 180 days. The 30% downpayment is non-refundable if cancelled by the buyer and the full amount goes towards the item on layaway.
- At the end of 180 days, the final 70% is required. An e-mail will be automatically sent to the e-mail address on file with a second “Pay” link for easy payment.
- You are welcome and encouraged to to make the final payment early, or send a message through the to request the final payment link ahead of schedule.
- If the final payment is more than 10 days past due and the customer cannot be reached via phone or e-mail, we reserve the right to cancel the layaway term, and the customer will be charged the 30% re-stocking fee/downpayment for the full purchase price of the item. Please note you will be contacted via email and/or phone several times to get in contact with you if you are past due. If the layaway plan is cancelled by the customer after the first 24 hours, there will be a 30% restocking fee. Products on layaway cannot be swapped or exchanged unless approved by us first. Any changes required can be subject to the 30% restocking fee.
To set up a layaway plan or if you have any questions about our layaway plans or any other policies please contact us here or call us by phone at 704-564-5451 and we will be happy to help you.